Home / Products / Tray Sealers
SelectSeal ProMax OnDemand
Medical Tray Sealer • 4 Station Dial Table with OnDemand Tyvek Lid
Tray sealing for high SKU, low or mid-range volume applications. Ideal for large instruments and medical kits packaged in 8 to 55 mil trays.
Material inputs are pre-formed trays and rollstock lidding. Typical packaging system is PETG or HIPS trays with heat sealable Tyvek ® or Medical Paper.
8000 lbf seal press for tray sizes up to 32” long x 10” wide x 3” deep. Speeds from 2 to 12 trays per minute.
- On demand printing and cutting of Tyvek lid eliminates the need to purchase pre-cut, pre-printed lids
- No cutting in the seal head. Assures the highest quality seal and lid position on tray
- No scrap waste from Tyvek roll
- Simple tool change. No water, wiring or reheating required.
- Class 7 cleanroom compatible
- Vision inspection of device, Tyvek ® graphics and variable data
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix Processor with 12” PanelView Plus color touchscreen
- Recipe scan to load with auto tool verification
- Fully validatable, GMP Compliant
- Open software architecture
- Process parameter verification
- Personalized User Administration
- Password Management
- Data change tracking
- Recipe History
- Data Backup
Power: 220VAC, 45A, 3PH, 60 Hz
Compressed Air: 1 CFM @ 100 PSI
Floorspace: 100” W x 86” D x 72” H
- Technical Support
- Installation and Setup